Posting of Circular
GAN announced on 21 March 2016 the completion of a conditional equity placing (the "Placing") to raise gross proceeds of approximately £3.1 million with existing and new investors.
A circular, containing a notice of the general meeting, will be shortly sent to Shareholders outlining the terms of the Placing and seeking the necessary approval of Shareholders to issue the Placing Shares on a non-pre-emptive basis (the "Circular"). The EGM is convened to be held on 7 April 2016.
Pursuant to Rule 20 of the AIM and ESM Rules, copies of the Circular will shortly be available for inspection at www.gan.com.
Capitalised terms used, but not defined in this announcement, have the same meanings as set out in the announcement released by the Company earlier today in relation to the Placing.
GameAccount Network plc. Posting of Circular. 22 March 2016.pdf
London & Dublin – September 17, 2019: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gambling software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today updated the market following the publication on September 16, 2019, by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (“PGCB”) of Internet gaming and Internet sports betting financial information for the calendar month of August 2019 in Pennsylvania.Read Full Article
London | 13 September 2019: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Group”), a leading B2B supplier of Internet gambling enterprise software-as-a-service solutions to the land-based casino industry, announces its operating and financial results for the six months ended 30 June 2019.
· Group Net Revenue of £11.3m (H1 2018: £4.6m), an increase of +145%
· Clean EBITDA1 profit of £3.0m (H1 2018: clean EBITDA loss of £0.3m)
· Profit after tax of £0.7m (H1 2018: loss after tax of £3.0m)
· Basic earnings per share of £0.01 (H1 2018: loss per share £0.04)
· Cash and cash equivalents at 30 June 2019 of £9.1m (£5.5m at 31 December 2018)
· United States accounted for 78% of Net Revenue including £3m derived from patent licensing