London & Dublin | 20 September, 2016: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software announces it will release results, for the year ending 30 June 2016, on Friday, 30 September 2016 at 07.00 BST (02.00 EST).
The GAN management team will host a conference call for analysts & institutional investors at 08.00 BST (03.00 EST) on that date and those wishing to dial in should contact FTI Consulting on the details below.
The Full Year Results Press Release and Presentation will be available to download from the GAN website on 30 September 2016.
Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan/Melanie Farrell
+353 1 6633686
London & Dublin – September 17, 2019: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gambling software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today updated the market following the publication on September 16, 2019, by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (“PGCB”) of Internet gaming and Internet sports betting financial information for the calendar month of August 2019 in Pennsylvania.Read Full Article
London | 13 September 2019: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Group”), a leading B2B supplier of Internet gambling enterprise software-as-a-service solutions to the land-based casino industry, announces its operating and financial results for the six months ended 30 June 2019.
· Group Net Revenue of £11.3m (H1 2018: £4.6m), an increase of +145%
· Clean EBITDA1 profit of £3.0m (H1 2018: clean EBITDA loss of £0.3m)
· Profit after tax of £0.7m (H1 2018: loss after tax of £3.0m)
· Basic earnings per share of £0.01 (H1 2018: loss per share £0.04)
· Cash and cash equivalents at 30 June 2019 of £9.1m (£5.5m at 31 December 2018)
· United States accounted for 78% of Net Revenue including £3m derived from patent licensing