Get to Know
Us a Little Better.
We’re a technology platform that allows you to extend your brand to your on-property
players at any time, in any place, on any device. When your player leaves your property,
we activate our proprietary digital platform to extend your brand by immersing them in
Play-For-Fun Simulated Gaming, Real Money iCasino, and Sportsbook experiences
wherever they go, to establish a 360-degree view of your player.
Global Office Locations
- Irvine, California (Leadership, Marketing, & Finance)
- Las Vegas, Nevada - GAN NEVADA, Inc. (Product, IT, Account Management, Customer Support, Compliance, & GAN Sports)
- Miami, Florida (Technology Hub)
- London, United Kingdom (Marketing, Product, & Compliance)
- Sofia, Bulgaria (IT, Product)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Marketing)
- Tallinn, Estonia (GAN Sports)
400 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 1900
Irvine, California 92618
Las Vegas Office
10801 W Charleston Blvd #125
Las Vegas, NV 89135
360 NW 27th St
Miami, FL 33127
Tel Aviv Office
31 Ahad Ha'am Street
Tel Aviv 6520204 Israel
Paldiski mnt 29
10612 Tallinn, Estonia
Hill Tower Business Center
76a James Bourchier Blvd
1407 Sofia, Bulgaria
10 York Road, 12th Floor
Regulatory Experience &
At GAN we pride ourselves in establishing a safe and responsible form of play, and provide necessary safe guards. GAN’s proprietary compliance program, and continuous global monitoring system ensures you can move online with our trusted and proven technology platform and U.S.-patented framework. Our platform promotes responsibility gaming to protect any person(s) from being exposed to or harmed from gambling. Our back office proprietary technology safeguards a player's Personal Identifiable Information (PII) through trusted processes, procedures, and 3rd-Party Integrations.
Total number of licenses GAN holds globally across jurisdictions, states, and Tribal entities
Percentage of accounts created that are automatically KYC verified and created
Excellence & Results
At GAN we leverage our experience and expertise developed online with leading global and U.S. Internet gambling partners. GAN’s universal platform and patented process deliver a competitive advantage, resulting in higher conversion rates, better payment processing success rates, flexible choice of integrated Sports Betting modules (Sportsbook), mature and fully-featured Internet casino (whether Simulated Gaming, Real Money iCasino,), and the proven ability to deliver truly integrated convergence to leverage casino operators on-property rewards programs.
Ethics & Conduct
Our success as an organization is built on a foundation of ethical decision-making and a commitment by every employee to uphold the highest standards of professional conduct on the job. The best way to sustain an ethical culture is for each of us to act with integrity every day – doing the right thing when it comes to our own behavior, being aware of what’s going on around us, and being willing to speak up when we see or suspect activity that could potentially harm our organization.
Help us put integrity into action - speak up if you know of or suspect any unethical behavior. Report any violations in confidence, or get more information through our EthicsPoint site.
Working together, we can prevent unethical, illegal, or unsafe activity before it causes harm. Thank you for your commitment and your cooperation.
Take a look back at our journey.
- Launched one-third of Michigan partners on Day 1
(Churchill Downs, Wynn, FanDuel)
- Closed Sportsbook acquisition with Coolbet
- Successful multi-state transition onto our platform for Churchill Downs Incorporated’s TwinSpires branded sports betting and iGaming operations in Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, Tennessee, & Pennsylvania
- Signed exclusive online content distribution agreements with Ainsworth and Incredible Technologies in the US
- Successful NASDAQ IPO (NASDAQ: GAN)
- Launched Simulated Gaming™ with Snoqualmie, Penn National, Laguna Development Corporation, and Agua Caliente
- Launched real-money gaming with Cordish PlayLIVE! Pennsylvania
- Announced 10 year deal with Wynn Resorts
- Launched FanDuel and Parx Casino Real-Money
Gaming in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Launched Real-Money Gaming in New Jersey with
Ocean and FanDuel Sports
- Continued growth of Simulated Gaming ™ (Oklahoma, WinStar), (Pennsylvania, Parx Casino), (Nevada, Station Casinos), (New York, Turning Stone), (Rhode Island, Twin River), and (Ohio, JACK Entertainment)
- Launched real-time Slot Tournaments capability for Simulated Gaming™
- Launched 1st wave social casino product in the U.S. (California, San Manuel), (New York, Empire), (Maryland, Live! Maryland)
- Game distribution deal with Shuffle Master, Inc.
- Launched first real money casino gaming iOS & Android apps in Italy for SNAI
- Launched IGT’s casino slots into Italy’s regulated Internet gaming market
- Launched first USA virtual currency gaming website
- Launched platform & games in Spain’s regulated market
- Platform sale to Aristocrat Leisure
- Launched casino table games in Italy’s regulated market
- Signed Rank Group Plc as first client for B2B Platform Services
- Launched B2B managed services for Italian giant Lottomatica
- Developed and launched first casino table games
- Launched skill games in Italy’s regulated market
- Launched Backgammon, leading skills games
- B2B deal with PaddyPower & Sportingbet
- First B2B managed services deal with UK Betting Plc (now SkyBet)
- Commenced B2C trading, one game for money on GameAccount.com