Strong PA Growth Number
for October 2019
GAN Reports October 2019 Internet Gambling Growth For Pennsylvania
Internet Gambling Win Increased 8.8% from September
London | November 19, 2019: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gambling software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today updated the market following the publication on November 18, 2019, by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (“PGCB”) of Internet gaming and Internet sports betting financial information for the calendar month of October 2019 in Pennsylvania.
Highlights from the DGE include:
- Internet Gaming Win was $4.9 million in October, reflecting an increase of 19.5% from the prior sequential month.(1) This compares to:
- Total Internet Sports Wagering Handle(2) was approximately $198.7 million for the month of October, compared to:
- Internet Sports Wagering Gross Revenues(3) (after payouts) for the month of September were $14.5 million, compared to:
- Internet Gaming Win was misstated in the Company’s previous press releases concerning Pennsylvania market data and has been adjusted accordingly in this announcement.
- Gross amount of money accepted in wagers
- Internet Sports Wagering Gross Revenues may vary from month to month due to the payouts for future events occurring months after the original wager was made and unredeemed winning wagers from prior months will become deductible upon redemption in future months
- This number was understated as $13.4 million in GAN’s press release dated October 18, 2019, as it excluded gross revenues of $268,844 from Mount Airy casino.
This information will be updated and published each month, following publication by the PGCB, in order to enable the investor community to readily monitor growth of Internet gambling in Pennsylvania, which remains a key market for GAN.
About GAN Plc
GAN is a leading business-to-business (“B2B”) supplier of internet gambling software-as-a-service solutions (“SaaS”) to the US land-based casino industry. The Company has developed a proprietary internet gambling enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licenses principally to land-based US casino operators as a turnkey technology solution for regulated real-money internet gambling, encompassing internet gaming, internet sports gaming and virtual Simulated Gaming. The Company has also launched digital user acquisition & retention marketing in support of the Internet Casino (https://casino.winstar.com) provided by GAN’s Digital Marketing Agency in Tel Aviv, Israel.
GAN is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: GAN).
For more information please visit www.GAN.com.
For further information please contact:
Head of Investor Relations
+1 214 799 4660
US Investors: The Equity Group
+1 212 371 8660
UK & Ireland Investors: Newgate Communications
+44 (0) 20 3757 6880
Davy (Nominated Adviser and Joint Broker)
John Frain / Barry Murphy
+353 1 679 6363
Liberum (Joint Broker)
Neil Patel / Cameron Duncan
+44 (0) 20 3100 2000