GAN Reports February 2020
Internet Gambling Growth For Pennsylvania
GAN Reports February 2020 Internet Gambling Growth For Pennsylvania
Internet Gambling Win Increased 20.7% from December
London | March 30, 2020: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gambling software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today updated the market following the publication on March 18, 2020, by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (“PGCB”) of Internet gaming and Internet sports betting financial information for the calendar month of February 2020 in Pennsylvania.
Highlights from the PGCB include:
- Internet Gaming Win was $19.5 million in February, reflecting an increase of 39.6% from the prior sequential month. This compares to:
- Total Internet Sports Wagering Handle(1) was approximately $294.1 million for the month of February, compared to:
- Internet Sports Wagering Gross Revenues(2) (after payouts) for the month of February were $10.8 million. This compares to:
- Gross amount of money accepted in wagers
- Internet Sports Wagering Gross Revenues may vary from month to month due to the payouts for future events occurring months after the original wager was made and unredeemed winning wagers from prior months will become deductible upon redemption in future months
This information will be updated and published each month, following publication by the PGCB, in order to enable the investor community to readily monitor growth of Internet gambling in Pennsylvania, which remains a key market for GAN.
About GAN Plc
GAN is a leading business-to-business (“B2B”) supplier of internet gambling software-as-a-service solutions (“SaaS”) to the US land-based casino industry. The Company has developed a proprietary internet gambling enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licenses principally to land-based US casino operators as a turnkey technology solution for regulated real-money internet gambling, encompassing internet gaming, internet sports gaming and virtual Simulated Gaming.
GAN is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: GAN).
For more information please visitwww.GAN.com.
For further information please contact:
Head of Investor Relations
+1 214 799 4660
UK & Ireland Investors: Newgate Communications
+44 (0) 20 3757 6880
Davy (Nominated Adviser and Joint Broker)
John Frain / Barry Murphy
+353 1 679 6363
Liberum (Joint Broker)
Neil Patel / Cameron Duncan
+44 (0) 20 3100 2000